Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72

Thread: Verified by AG - clone Kit sold to my sister.. :(

  1. #41
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like 4 bidders have retracted their bids..and the top bidder looks to be a new ebayer.
    Poor Kit!

  2. #42
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by cami713:
    How easy do you think they are to find in Mexico? We live just a few hours from the border, and we keep planning a trip down there, and I'd love to find one if we ever do make the trip. I wouldn't have the slightest problem buying one for less than $20, so long as I KNEW it was a fake.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I haven't seen them recently. My guess is that they would be somewhat hard to find if they are still availible.

    When I had seen then they were not boxed and were not being sold as AGs. They were sitting on shelves and hanging on hooks and being sold just as "dolls"

    My mom was in Tijuana last month and said she saw LOTS of counterfeit stuff, but didn't see the AGs. She didn't spend a long time there though, just a few hours.

  3. #43
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    If you are worried about your ebay accounts, make one JUST to tell bidders about these types of auctions. That way when if the account gets deleted by eBay it doesn't hurt your feedback or anything.

  4. #44
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Holy crud! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    It's up to $50!!!!!! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    I hope they know it's a fake. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    What kind of sicko could put a doll like this on eBay? [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GreyMyst:
    If you are worried about your ebay accounts, make one JUST to tell bidders about these types of auctions. That way when if the account gets deleted by eBay it doesn't hurt your feedback or anything.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you have several accounts, I always thought that if they suspend one, they suspend them all... that they go by your name and address attached to them and so all accounts that you would have also would be suspended..

    Angie

  6. #46
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Angie, I guess you could just make up an address, couldn't you? I think the other bidders canceled when they saw the follow-up feedback your sister left.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Ashley's Mommy:
    Angie, I guess you could just make up an address, couldn't you? I think the other bidders canceled when they saw the follow-up feedback your sister left.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I dont think that you can make up an address because dont bidders have to register with a CC now? That would be done so that the address you give has to match the address on the CC and the match would be verified with the bank so to prove you are who you claim you are.. I might be totally wrong, but I swear that I saw that bidders that register now have to register with a CC..
    Ang
    Ang

  8. #48
    JenniferRobin
    Guest JenniferRobin's Avatar

    Post

    No, there is no credit card required, I just tried it. But newly registered users cannot contact other members until after you have been registered for three days.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member sewcial's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got answers from the seller! I wrote a few days ago, asking for closer and clearer photos of the doll's face and back of her neck on his Kit and Felicity. I guess Felicity was closed already, but I hadn't noticed that. Just NOW I got this reply.

    "I only have a Kit I will sure send one later on thanks"

    I wonder how much later. The auction won't last much longer.
    Yesterday, after getting frustrated with ebay for doing nothing, I wrote him a really scathing message from my other ID. I also just got a repsonse to that.

    "I AM SORRY THAT YOU FEEL THIS WAY I ONLY SELL USED STUFF THAT I BUY AT FLEA MARKETS I DONT INTENTIONALLY SELL FAKE ITEMS I WILL END THIS ITEM AND RELIST WITH CORRECT PICTURE SINCE I LOADED THE WRONG PICTURE"

    What a liar! He knows it's fake.
    Catherine

  10. #50
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    EVERYONE RETRACTED THEIR BIDS!!( and some got cancelled) YEAH!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Retracted: US $33.00
    Explanation: Cannot contact the seller Bid: Mar-22-06 13:07:59 PST
    Retracted: Mar-24-06 13:32:05 PST

    Retracted: US $35.00
    Explanation: Cannot contact the seller Bid: Mar-22-06 08:06:17 PST
    Retracted: Mar-24-06 04:26:43 PST

    Cancelled: US $50.01
    Explanation: The seller ended the listing early and cancelled all bids. Bid: Mar-25-06 05:54:42 PST
    Cancelled: Mar-25-06 10:11:23 PST

    Cancelled: US $50.00
    Explanation: The seller ended the listing early and cancelled all bids. Bid: Mar-24-06 18:23:40 PST
    Cancelled: Mar-25-06 10:11:23 PST

    Retracted: US $27.01
    Explanation: Seller changed the description of the item Bid: Mar-22-06 11:49:55 PST
    Retracted: Mar-24-06 16:43:39 PST

    Retracted: US $40.00
    Explanation: Seller changed the description of the item Bid: Mar-22-06 15:31:32 PST
    Retracted: Mar-23-06 18:46:16 PST

    Cancelled: US $30.00
    Explanation: The seller ended the listing early and cancelled all bids. Bid: Mar-24-06 14:09:34 PST

    Cancelled: Mar-25-06 10:11:24 PST
    Cancelled: US $25.01
    Explanation: The seller ended the listing early and cancelled all bids. Bid: Mar-22-06 00:34:22 PST

    Cancelled: Mar-25-06 10:11:24 PST
    Cancelled: US $35.01
    Explanation: The seller ended the listing early and cancelled all bids. Bid: Mar-24-06 21:20:55 PST

    Cancelled: Mar-25-06 10:11:23 PST
    Cancelled: US $283.00
    Explanation: The seller ended the listing early and cancelled all bids.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 25, 2006 01:15 PM: Message edited by: omitsallspaces ]</font>

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •